You agree to these terms by using this site
Ownership of content
Your use of the site
Support Channel grants you permission to use the Site as follows:
- with the exception of images of people or places you may download Content, but only for noncommercial, personal use and provided that you also retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the Content
- you may not use images of people or places without Support Channel's written permission
- Content within the "Press Centre" section of the Site may be reproduced in its entirety, with the resource box/bio included, solely for editorial purposes in daily newspapers, general circulation news magazines, web site, trade publications and broadcast media. In addition, when used on-line appropriate credit should be given, with a link back to http://www.supportchannel.co.uk with the title of the article in the text of the link
- you may not distribute, modify, copy (except as set forth above), transmit, display, reuse, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, sell or otherwise use Content without Support Channel's written permission
- you are prohibited from using the Site to post or transmit any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Support Channel will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or any court order requesting or directing Support Channel to disclose the identity of anyone posting or transmitting any such information or materials
- you are prohibited from using the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation
Disclaimer of warranties
All content is subject to change and is provided to you "as is" without any warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including, but not limited to, the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or compliance. Please note that some locations may not allow the exclusion of implied warranties, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you. Without limiting the foregoing, Support Channel neither warrants nor represents that your use of any Content will not infringe the rights of any third parties nor that the Content will be accurate, complete or up-to-date. Additionally, with reference to any discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards, and the like that may be on the Site, Support Channel assumes no responsibility or liability arising from any infringing, threatening, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libellous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, inflammatory, pornographic, or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offence, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law, contained in any such locations on the Site.
Exclusion of liability
Your use of the site is at your own risk. Neither Support Channel, nor any of its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers or directors, nor any of its agents or any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the site, are liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or other damages arising out of or in any way connected with the use of this site or content whether based on contract, tort, strict liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of any such damages. Please note that some locations may not allow the exclusion of certain damages, so some of the above exclusions may not apply to you.
Links to third party sites
The Site may contain links to sites owned or operated by parties other than Support Channel. Such links are provided for your convenience only. Support Channel does not control, and is not responsible for, the content or privacy policies on, or the security of, such sites. Without limiting the foregoing, Support Channel specifically disclaims any responsibility if such sites:
- infringe any third party's intellectual property rights
- are inaccurate, incomplete or misleading
- are not merchantable or fit for a particular purpose
- do not provide adequate security
- contain viruses or other items of a destructive nature
- are libellous or defamatory
Neither does Support Channel endorse the content, or any products or services available, on such sites. If you establish a link to such sites or the Site, you do so at your own risk and without the permission of Support Channel.
Revisions to the terms
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and you hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.